Yes, that’s right! It’s the moment most of us have been waiting a very long time for, way back when the Apple iPad was first released! Facebook for iPad is finally here and the update has also brought along a few changes for Apple iPhone and Apple iPod Touch users.
The new update brings a host of new design changes and updated features that will be definitely be welcomed by all.
Facebook have stated on their website that this is, “A New Way to Experience Facebook”, and after a quick demo of it both on my iPad and iPhone, I’m blown away by the changes that have been implemented.
Here’s some of the new updates and features:
Enjoy bigger, better photos
- Your photos take on new life on the iPad. They’re big, high-res and easy to flip through—like a real photo album.
Focus on what matters
- With less on the screen, it’s easier to zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories.
Navigate anywhere, fast
- Just tap, slide or pinch to get from one screen to another and back again in no time.
Never lose your place
- Use simplified navigation to send a message, see your notifications or browse your bookmarks without switching screens.
Play games on the go
- Play your favorite Facebook games wherever you are, and on a bigger screen.
Tap to send messages
- A simple dropdown menu makes it easy to scan and send messages without visiting your inbox.
To install the new version, you may need to delete the current Facebook app from your device and then reinstall it. You can get the application by clicking the link below.
What are your thoughts about the new Facebook for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch? Have you had a chance to use it yet?