It’s been nearly a year since we reviewed Antec’s Fusion 430 – a similar HTPC case to this – which proved a very worthy HTPC enclosure. Since that case, Antec have improved on their Fusion range massively. For a good reason too, with more and more people purchasing LCD or Plasma TV’s, many people too are buying HTPC’s to go with their shiny bit of tech. So, is the Antec Fusion Max a good HTPC solution? Well we’re about to find out…
Antec, Inc., is the leading global brand of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in these industries and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of efficient, quiet, and reliable products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
- IR receiver can be powered on the remote or by preset power schedule
- IR receiver mounts in external 3.5″ drive bay
- Petite and useful remote allows user to control, play and manage all media, browse data, and change settings
- IMEDIAN software allows the playback of most media formats through internal codecs, full 1080p HD support, and a simple and convenient graphical interface
- Support for CD/DVD, removable storage, network media, and digital/TV analog cards
- Fully compatible with all versions of Windows XP and Vista