PC gaming is a fast growing market with a high demand for products which can deliver solid performance – an always-growing requirement. There have been many attempts in recent times to create the ultimate gaming enclosure many of which have been total failures and others which have produced astonishing results. The Antec Three Hundred is a versatile midi tower case that has been designed purely with gaming in mind in – another one of the hopefuls that could be added to the ever-growing list of great gaming cases.
The Antec 300 is targeted at budget conscious gamers; in this regard, the Antec Three Hundred offers an exceptional ratio of quality to cost.
But will it really live up to these high standards that we have come to expect from Antec well it’s our job here at Tech-Reviews to find out…
Antec, Inc. is the leading global brand of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in these industries and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of efficient, quiet, and reliable products.
- 9 Drive Bays:
- External 3 x 5.25″
- Internal 6 x 3.5″ for HDD
- Cooling System:
- 1 rear 120 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control.
- 1 top special 140 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fans to cool the hard drives
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25 mm Fan to cool graphic cards
- Washable air filters reduces dust build up in your system, which helps keep your system cooler
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- 7 expansion slots
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- 2x USB 2.0
- HDA & AC’97 Audio In and Out
- Unit dimensions:
- 18″ (H) x 18.3″ (D) x 8.1″ (W)
- 45.8 (H) x 46.5 (D) x 20.5 cm (W)
- Net: 15.9lbs / 7.2kg
- Gross: 18.7lbs / 8.5kg