As you’re probably aware, Evercool are a very popular manufacturer in the computing cooling industry. They have a vast range of coolers and heatsinks designed for all types of computing components. One such component that actively needs extensive cooling is the processor. Today, Evercool have kindly sent us their Buffalo LGA775 CPU Cooler. Let’s find out how well it cools…
- HPFI7-10025: for Intel Core i7HPFI-10025: for Intel LGA775HPFA-10025: for AMD
- Compatible for all kinds of high-end CPU version.
- Dual Ø6 heat pipe cooler with high thermal conductive technology and special welding techniques enable seamless connections between finsand pipes.
- By using 10 cm fans there’s stronger air flow and less noise.
- Easy to install for all users.
- Bullfight design to make it unique and characteristic.
|Overall Dimensions:||110 x 72 x 142.7 mm|
|DC Fan Size:||100 x 100 x 25 mm|
|Base Material:||Heat Pipe|
|Bearing Type:||Ever Lubricate Bearing
(Long Life bearing)
|Speed:||1800 ±10% RPM|
|Noise Level:||<23 dBA|