The Intel Core i7 processor is a very popular chip with it being so simple to overclock. However, one common problem that arises after increasing the clock speed of a processor is dealing with the extra heat produced. For many, the stock Intel cooler is incapable of dealing with the higher clocks and so aftermarket coolers are purchased in hope of restoring the low temperatures. One such aftermarket CPU Cooler which boasts to score better temperatures and silent operation is Evercool’s Transformer 4.
- 4 heatpipes in 8Φ collocate with large aluminium fins to make effective cooling.
- All in one design for application to Intel LGA 1366 & LGA 775 and AMD K8 & AM2 series motherboard.
- According to the needs, users can assemble one or two 12CM fans by themselves to achieve quiet and cooling function.
- Brightly silver and solid appearance.
- Users do not need to use tools for easy installation.
|Overall Dimension :||130 x 122 x 160 x mm|
|DC Fan Size :||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Heat Sink Material :||Aluminum Fin+Heat Pipe|
|Bearing Type :||Ever Lubricate Bearing
(Long Life bearing)
|Rated Speed :||1000 ±10% RPM|
|Noise Level :||<21 dBA|
|Rated Voltage :||12 V|
|Weight :||843.5 g|