As you may have seen we reviewed the F-Secure’s Freedome VPN application a few months ago, which we rated very highly. Today we’re checking out the F-Secure KEY Password Manager. It’s essentially a password manager, but with the ability to store all manner of passwords, logins, emails PIN codes and more.
The F-Secure KEY Password Manager is actually free to use, which is nice, however if you’d like to take advantage of using KEY wherever you go, and on any device, you’ll need to upgrade to premium.
A 1-year subscription will set you back £21.99, and a 2-year subscriptions costs £36.99. When you work it out on a month-by-month basis it really isn’t that much. With a 1-year subscription the monthly cost will be £1.83, and on the 2-year subscription it will be £1.54!
All of F-Secures products come with a 30-day money back guarantee as well, so there’s nothing to lose in taking some of their products out for a test drive.
“F-Secure has been defending tens of millions of people around the globe from digital threats for over 25 years. Our award-winning products protect people and companies against everything from crimeware to corporate cyberattacks, and are available from over 6000 resellers and 200 operators in more than 40 countries. We’re on a mission to help people connect safely with the world around them, so join the movement and switch on freedom!”
- Store all your passwords, logins, emails, PIN codes and other credentials securely
- Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts
- Follow the news feed to stay up-to-date on major hacking incidents
- Auto-fill your passwords on log-in pages in your web browser (Android, PC, Mac)
- No need to worry: strong encryption protects all your data