NZXT Panzerbox Case Review
Author: Rhys Published: February 25th, 2011 2:34 PM Category: Cases,Reviews
NZXT, a company built upon gamers’ dreams, hopes to create products that put consumers first. With the objective of designing unique products catered for hardware enthusiasts and gamers, NZXT has grown into a globally renowned brand recognized for dedication towards creating next generation gaming products. NZXT has won numerous awards from media and publications from across the globe with a product line spanning from gaming chassis, power supplies and gaming input devices. As a corporation formed by gamers, NZXT continues to expand into new horizons and push the limits further with each product unveiling.
The NZXT Panzerbox has been designed by NZXT from the base up. It is specifically aimed for those LAN Party gamers who want the entire usual hardware components in a small chassis as well as room for water cooling in a compact area. When creating a computer case from the start, it’s not an easy task and NZXT has certainly proved itself with this unique design.
- Mid Sized, Extreme Performance: Fitted with dual high performance 150CFM controllable 190cm fans and a dual radiator bracket to provide the best performance, the Panzerbox offers high performance for a midsized case due to its unique layout.
- Removable Motherboard Tray: A removable motherboard tray makes upgrading easy and painless.
- Pure Aluminium: Build in all aluminium, the Panzerbox is light and luxurious, perfect for travelling and showing off at LAN parties. Compared to similar products with high airflow and ATX expandability, the Panzerbox is almost 25% smaller and 50% lighter.
- Full Expandability: Room for high performance 10.5″ cards, over sized heat-sinks, even larger dual radiator solutions.
- Top mounted USB/Audio/ESATA Ports
|CASE TYPE||MID TOWER Welded Aluminum|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||ALUMINUM|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||244 X 455 X 455 mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 1 X 190mm fan@1100RPM, 150CFM (included)
REAR, 1 X 120mm, TOP, 1 x 190mm fan@1100RPM,150CFM (included)
|DRIVE BAYS||3 DRIVE BAYS
3 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
4 INTERNAL 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|