We’ve been busy conducting a power supply roundup here at Tech-Reviews for the past couple of weeks. Today we have another PSU to add to our power supply roundup. This unit is from a company we’ve not worked with before, PC Power and Cooling – a partner company of OCZ. Anyway enough of the chit chat, introducing the PC Power and Cooling Turbo Cool 860 Watt…
About PC Power and Cooling
On April 19, 1985, PC Power & Cooling began operations in a small warehouse just outside of San Diego, CA. Founded by Doug Dodson, a commodity trader and electronic hobbyist, the company’s first products were custom fans to cool and quiet computers.
- 860W Continuous (930W Peak) @ 50°C
- Heavy-Duty Caps, Inductors, Heat Sinks, Etc.
- External Fine-Tune Voltage Adjust (+3.3, +5, +12)
- Premium Sag and Surge Protection (.985 PFC)
- 80+ Certified Ultra-High Efficiency (84% Typical)
- +12VDC @ 64A/70A Peak(Powerful Single Rail)
- Ultra-Tight Voltage Regulation (+VDC @ 1.5%)
- 24-pin, 8-pin, and 4-pin M/B Connectors
- 4 PCI-E and 15 Drive Connectors
- NVIDIA® SLI Certified (up to Dual GTX260)
- Ultra-High Reliability (200,000 Hr. MTBF)
- Individual 14-point Certified Test Report
- Industry’s Strongest Warranty Program (7 yrs)