Scythe Kama Angle and Thermal Elixir Scyte-1000
Author: Joe Published: March 17th, 2009 1:53 PM Category: CPU Coolers,Other Products,Reviews
The CPU Cooler we have here today is a little different on the usual tower-format design; the distinctive V-shape makes this product stand out but will it be able to compete with the tried and tested tower-format that has dominated in recent times? Introducing the Scythe Kama Angle…
- Airflow Vector Structure:
Optimize the airflow through your system by utilizing the PSU and rear case fans.
- MultiFan Mount Structure:
Install the supplied 120 mm fan in a number of locations to aid airflow and improve compatibility by avoiding interference with other components.
- 4-Way Mounting is Available:
Allows the user to rotate the cooler 360° providing greater flexibility.
- Wide Range Cooling Purposes (PWM):
If you require a CPU cooler to be virtually silent, or you want it for overclocking, this cooler has every angle covered!
Model Name: KAMA ANGLE
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Dimension: 123 x 123 x 160 mm 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 x 6 1/4 inch
Weight: 640 g 1.41 lb
Base plate-Material: Nickel-plated copper
Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 inch
Weight: 115 g 0.25 lb
Speed: 324 ~ 1,200 rpm (±10%) PWM Function
Noise Level: 6.4 ~ 24 dBA
Air Flow 14.43 ~ 68.54 CFM
Bearing: Sleeve Bearing
Thermal Elixer [Scyte-1000]
- For CPU and GPU:
Scythe Thermal Elixer can be used both for CPUs as well as for GPUs.
- Perfect heat transfer between cooler and GPU / CPU: Scythe Thermal Elixer allows an optimal heat transfer between the CPU / GPU and heatsink.
- High performance thermal grease- ideal for Overclockers: Measured at a TPD of 180 W, new Scythe Elixer thermal grease is 5% better than standard Scythe thermal grease.
- Model Name: Scythe Thermal Elixer Thermal Grease
- Model-Number: SCYTE-1000
- Weight: 3.5 g = 0.12 oz. / Tube
- Thermal Resistance: 0.032°C / W
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.89 W/ (m·K)