Antec One Hundred: Introduction
Antec are known for their wide range of high quality products, ranging from power supplies to high performance gaming enclosures. Today we have the Antec One Hundred Case to review, it’s designed for gaming and boasts an advanced cooling system, as well as being SSD compatible. Let’s take a closer look.
We’ve reviewed a fair few Antec cases here at Tech-Reviews and they’ve always performed extremely well. The Antec One Hundred retails at about £40 so it’s hardly going to break the bank. When compared with the Antec Three Hundred and the Antec Twelve Hundred, retailing at £50 and £120 respectively, it’s fairly obvious that if you want the full Antec package you’re going to have to be prepared to spend a bit more cash than you normally would. However, even though the Antec One Hundred is the most basic gaming case that Antec offer, it does include a variety of features.
Features and Specifications
- Bottom-mounted power supply isolates heat and noise
- Perforated Front Bezel for maximum air flow and dust filtration
- Includes standard case lock slot for integrated anti-theft protection
- CPU cut-out allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- Cable management compartment organizes cables discretely
- Convenient top accessory tray
- Cable management ties keep your case organized
- 11 drive bays
– 6 x internal 3.5″
– 3 x external 5.25″
– 1 x external 3.5″
– 1 x internal bottom-mounted 2.5″ SSD drive
- 8 expansion slots for plenty of flexibility
- Cooling system
– 1 x top special 140 mm TwoCool™ fan
– 1 x rear 120 mm TwoCool™ fan
– 2 x front 120 mm fans for HDDs (optional)
– 1 x side 120 mm fan for graphics cards (optional)
- Front ports
– 4 x USB 2.0
– Audio (AC’97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Power supply not included
- Unit Dimensions
– 480 mm (H) x 197 mm (W) x 477 mm (D)
– 18,9″ (H) x 7,8″ (W) x 18,8″ (D)
- Package Dimensions
– 558 mm (H) x 270 mm (W) x 555 mm (D)
– 22,0″ (H) x 10,6″ (W) x 21,9″ (D)
– Net : 6,9 kg / 15,1 lbs
– Gross : 10,9 kg / 24,0 lbs
The Antec One Hundred arrives in a box that sports that black and yellow colour scheme we all know and love on Antec’s packaging.
Featuring a large image of the One Hundred in the centre and three smaller images below, you can really get a feel for what the Antec One Hundred looks like without even taking it out the box yet.
The rear of the box is much more informative, listing the full features and specifications as well as featuring three more images of the Antec One Hundred.
Compared with most cases, you don’t actually receive many accessories with the Antec One Hundred. We’ve just got the manual and a large bag of screws.